Coherent Cities helps diagnose and deliver ways for people and organisations working on cities to be more effective. That may mean better systems, training, confidence, connections – or just recalibrating how existing teams work together.
To do that, we combine professional development and facilitation expertise with sector intelligence, lateral thinking and a straightforward approach to projects and relationships.
- working with stakeholders on a contentious issue or place
- wrestling with strategy, shared vision, back-to-work or diversity issues
- trying to fine-tune your board or clear the lines between top teams
- needing to hone your team’s communication, profile or collaboration skills
- in a bid or reporting cul-de-sac (we don’t like to say “panic”!)
…we can help. We work with internal and external groups, from front-line and community representatives to CEOs and Council Leaders. We help your own team build skills, confidence and trust so they’re more self-sufficient. And we try to make every experience as positive as possible – including online!