Coherent Cities helps diagnose and deliver ways for people and organisations working on cities to be more effective. That may mean better systems, training, confidence, connections – or just recalibrating how we work together.
To do that, we combine professional development and facilitation expertise with sector intelligence, lateral thinking, clear communication and a straightforward approach to projects and relationships.
- working with stakeholders on a contentious issue or place
- wrestling with strategic direction or diversity stall-out
- trying to form or reform your board
- needing to hone your team’s communication or collaboration skills
- in a bid or reporting slump
…we can help. We work with internal and external groups, from front-line and community representatives to CEOs and Council Leaders. We help your own team build skills, confidence and trust so they’re more self-sufficient. And we try to make every experience as positive as possible – including online!