Social distancing has been key to reducing Covid-19 transmission, but it’s also been hugely disruptive. As loosening restrictions jostle with public confidence and business risk, what are the implications for urban design and movement, and for business and landlord viability? And can we flex enough to navigate a second wave?
Watch this lively webinar, hosted by RE:Women, to find out:
- What councils, landlords and planners can do to make the space outside shops & restaurants a pleasant ‘waiting room’
- What impact retail and F&B occupiers expect on operations and revenue, and what they’re doing about it
- How area-aware station design for Crossrail and other projects could be impacted – and can help with local recovery.
- Harbinder Birdi – Senior Partner, Hawkins\Brown
- Jacqueline Bleicher – Founder/Director, Global Urban Design
- Ally Reid – Investment Manager, LandSec
- Lisa Taylor – Director, Coherent Cities (session producer & moderator)